CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

iAM tha 3rd Place Winner For Pastry's Good Deeds of tha month! :)*

Heyyy, Hey, Hey! I haven't blog in a lil minute because surprisingly iHave been busy busy busy! Let's just say i've been on my grind! lol; no but seriously! i was super excited to recieve my pastry's in tha mail on thursday! I entered a contest on their official website && all i had to do was explain why I am a Pastry Girl! I won 3rd Place out of 6 People; && i was pretty hype that I won a pair of shoes. The shoes are HOTT && i feel like i've accomplished something splendid by participating in that contest. Angela && Vanessa are straight bosses, which inspires meeee :) i can't do anythiing but respect a girl who knows how to make moneyyy $$$ um but as yuu can see in tha picture to tha left; my shoesss are pretty ;) they're purple, black, && lime green high tops; AND NO I AM NOT LICKING THE BOTTOM OF A PAIR OF SHOES, it just appears that wayyy* but if yuu would like to participate in a pastry contest, or even buy yourself a pair, go to www.pastrykicks.com RIGHT NOW && cop yuu some; I'm not tha chick who wears sneakers alot, because i'm very very girly... but it's nice that Vanessa and Angie decided to make some girly sneakersss! Until Next Time <333

0 comments: