CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

iAM dedicating this blog to my bestfraan SAM!

LMAO; i am dedicating this blog to my bestfriend SA5M (tha 5 is silent) who randomly decided to tell me todayy that she is going to get a giraffe, because she was a giraffe in her past life?! Actually I love giraffes :) so sa5mantha shaw this blog was written especially for yuu by tha one && only boozie baby! i am def. gunna miss yuu this year && it's gunna suck not havin bridge class with yuu anymore! this year is gunna feel so different without my crew around! but i hope yuu have a great time in your new boss place of residence && make a bunch of new friends cuz you're like tha coolest person ever! but yuu better let any jerk down there know that boozie BADD is on speed dial, so don't TRIPP :) ily! <333

1 comments:

SAMANTHA SHAW said...

Ok s0 you already know its your Best-friend brooklyn! Ik I already told u this but I <3 yuuu 1000x! I S0 appreciate your friendship bc your a good-listener,honest & u make up the best baby-names!..haha but seriously idc where u are if you need anything I'm a phone call\text message\letter\post-card\UPS-package AWAY! LOl. Love yuuuu